Our travel course is for everyone who wants to see the world without breaking their budget.
Wouldn’t you like to experience a whole lot more of the world for the same amount of money?
We offer our course throughout Sydney that will assist you to get better value from your travel dollars.
Content covered includes:
- How do I plan my big overseas trip? What resources are available?
- How do I obtain a passport and visa? What do I need? Where do I go?
- Where do I buy foreign currency for best rates? How do I carry my money safely?
- Who should I make the trip with? family? friends? another traveller?
- Which Insurance provides most value for me?
- How do I get the best value flights? and flight tips? Which airlines should I use?
- What is a frequent flyer program and how do I make best use of it?
- Where do I find the best value accommodation? What types of accommodation are available?
- How do I get around safest, easiest and at the greatest value?
- Where is it safe to eat? What do I need to do to keep safe and healthy?
- How do I find out what there is to see and do and how do I know if it is worthwhile?
- Should I take tours? or a guide and driver? or go by myself with a guide book?
- What sort of photographic equipment should I bring?
- How do I do my laundry when I am away?
- What do I need to bring to make sure I can charge my electrical devices?
- What do I need to do to make my phone work in other countries?
- How do I get the best price when I need to haggle?
- Do I need to speak the language of the country I visit? What is the best way to learn?
- Which countries give me best value? How do I work out if it is safe and which areas to avoid?
- What are cultural norms and how do they effect me?
- What do I need to know about the scams I will encounter? How do I keep safe?
- How about getting sick? What measures do I need to take to prevent and cure illness on the road?
- What should I bring? Where can I obtain specialist gear at the best prices?
We will use the book Travel More for Less.
Who is the program for?
Regardless of age, if this is your first big trip, our course can save you a great deal of money and time. It is great for young adults taking a gap year. Also, it is useful for parents who are interested in helping their kids prepare for their gap year. It is also great for older adults who have just retired and are ready to take the big international trip they have been preparing for. In addition, for families looking to save money, this can may be the difference between taking the trip and not going at all. Do yourself a favour and book onto one of our courses today!
Where can I enrol in the lesson?
Contact us and we can explain the next course in your area.
If you want, we can come interstate to run the course. Please call us to discuss. Furthermore, if you wish to have our course run at your venue, please contact us. We would be very happy to discuss the opportunity.